Seasons Grievings

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got out of work Christmas eve and decided to go for a stroll in the cemetery. As always, it was nice and peaceful away from the crazies of Christmas.
A came across the usual sites. There is one place that a family always hangs a few christmas decorations on a tree near their plot. Seems they are getting worn out, but I made it a ritual to go back every year and catch a shot of this place.
CRW_5951xx.jpg

The ol Crypt door. Someone always leaves one flower in the handle.
IMG_7072xx.jpg

With so much snow, some just left a flower as close as they could. Guess dead people dont shovel much. :lmao:
IMG_7069xx.jpg

A tribute to two small boys
IMG_7075xx.jpg

Took this snapshot, that made me laugh. The tree near by had not lost all its leave, but somehow many found they way to some lost footprints in the snow.
IMG_7073xx.jpg

waa excellent work man... love the christmas ball in the first... have a great christmas!! :thumbup::mrgreen:

I really like the first one. How far did you have to be to not get in that reflection [rhetorical question]? Very cool.

omg... I am being drawn to the dark side! <gasp>

Chiller, awsome shots there buddy. I like the first and last the best. Something very eerie about the footprints. Would like to see that one in B&W or sepia.

have a great Christmas!!

thanks for sharing those images!

Wonderful shots, Chiller!! I can't even narrow it down to a few faves...I like the pov and the angles you used in all of them.

1, 2 and 3 are my faves! Great work!

1 and 3 absolutely rock!

i hope your christmas went well, chiller!

Thanks so much for your kind words. I appreciate it.
Im behind the first stone, you can see a bit of my knee sticking out. I was close enough to be able to use my 300mm.

Thank you so much Roger and DBrandon. Appreciate your comments. :D

Most reactions

Back