Second crack at a Barred

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of these days I'm going to get him flying.

barred1jan20061642.jpg

barred1jan20061633.jpg

barrded1jjan20061629.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

It was almost DARK?
And you get THIS clarity, focus, brightness ... and all that at a LONG focus length???? Some guy have all the luck....................

Regards,
Envy ;)

you certaintly have a way the the birds ;) these pics are so sharp and clear its a shame you cant see all the detail in their eyes

...and I never use a tripod. Raymond and I both picked up the 80-400VR lens last week and it really helps in poor lighting to stabilize the lens and also helps keep the iso down. My father taught me how to shoot riffles when I was young and I use that technique with photography. Get as stable as you can, take in a big breath and let half out, calm down and slightly depress the trigger while holding the camera as stable as possible. Then when you get older get a VR/IS lens :)

Eric

i got a great Image stabiliser in my new SLR style camera it can reduce he iso by about 200.
btw what were you shooting?

duncanp said:
i got a great Image stabiliser in my new SLR style camera it can reduce he iso by about 200.
btw what were you shooting?

I have two D-70 bodies. One for a short lens and one for a long lens. Less dust on the CCDs and if one camera fails I have a back-up.

Eric

Beautiful shots, Eric - sounds like you've got a nice setup too! Can't wait to see this guy in flight ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back