Second Place

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a long day of racing only the winners stay and celebrate, the rest wash up and go home.

mx8216.jpg

I love it. I love the way the bike's stood up, it's a lot better than on the floor. I also like the hazyness of the water around the bike, and the lonelyness that the picture and the subject conveys. I'm thinking that you didn't pose him, was this just a point and shoot?

-Steve-

Looks as if a ray of sunlight is shining down just on him and the point he's spraying with the water hose. Very nice! I like this very much. And in order for there to be winners in the first place, there MUST also be all those who did NOT win. Thank you for giving them room here.

Actually I was waiting for my wife outside the restroom when I saw him come mopeing over to his bike with the hose. He seemed either really bummed or really tired (probably both!) and started spraying his bike. I thought hmmmm that might be an OK shot . . .

At that moment the sun broke from behind the clouds and filtered through the trees to almost light only him and the water so I turned on my camera and took the quick shot with my one free hand before anyone even knew what I was doing! :sneaky me: :mrgreen:

Anyway I did vignette/burn the edges a little to add to the drama of the light but he was in a little "pocket" of light already.

Thanks for looking and the nice words :hug::

Cool shot...very well done.

good shot ...you can feel his fatigue and tell by the droop of his shoulders, he is "bummed" out, like you said....lots of feeling here....great timing.. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back