Second Post

cso

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Let 'er rip v 2.0

3b.jpg

I like the DOF and the colors here, but why this is one picture??

no no no this is ok I got it :) But why there is a white place around it... Crop it or, if you really want a frame... make it black. The seriousness of those photos needs it, IMO

maybe you added this (quote) before an inmage by accident??[/quote]

I think the photos are good individually but they don't look right as one image like that. Perhaps putting a small black border around the three might give it more impact. Or you could put a black border around each image individually then put the three images together.

Thanks very much everyone...very valuable feedback...

I think that I agree with pomme...I'm going to separate the images and treat them as 3 separate images in a series rather than one. The proportion was kinda bothering me to begin with, and now that I realize that it creates framing issues (2 sets of comments) I'll ditch the single image concept.

I went back and took a look at the file that I dumped onto photobucket and realized that the white space WAS there...somehow between photoshop and shrinking the image to fit, I added white...

More than one subject in the same frame never works. I can't see the esoteric intrinsic values you're trying to convey. On my monitor, the picture is chaotic, busy, under exposed, and out of focus.

This appears to me as being 3 snapshots stacked one over the other.

I like your first post much better.

Most reactions

Back