second shoot with model Rebecca

Alyssajns24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flutterbystudios.org
Here are some photos of the second shoot with Rebecca...Tell me what ya think!!

umbrellastanding.jpg

boxed.jpg

They're both nice but I really like the 2nd one! Nice work yo! The background might be a little distracting but it seems to work for me!

Zach :D

Yes the second one gets my vote as well. Great colors in the background and not too distracting. I think it adds dimension and depth.

EDIT: After looking again my eye does wander HARD left to the puprle thing at the edge. I would move her over another 2 feet personally.

I like the second one as well...Actually I like it with less light on her face. Normally I would agree, but this one works just how it is.

BTW-the model is beautiful!

crystalview said:
I like the second one as well...Actually I like it with less light on her face. Normally I would agree, but this one works just how it is.

BTW-the model is beautiful!

YEP!

The in-focus face and lighter hands fight with each other a little. I'd like to see more light on her face, myself. The purple acts like a bullseye for my eye. It's a stronger draw than her face right now, so I would crop it out. I really enjoy the shot, otherwise.

2nd one is great. Feel like it captures her perky personality.

(God - I must be getting old. Since when does a bloke notice a lovely girl's perky personalities??!!)

Most reactions

Back