Second Thoughts

leragdoll

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The centeredness (don't know a good word for it... hehe) kind of bothers me a little but I feel like cropping it anymore would take away too much from the picture.

34387%3A7523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E472%3E473%3EWSNRCG%3D3232947538775nu0mrj

ohh nice tones and expression. In my opinion, you could get away with a closer crop if your angle was a little more side on. With the front on view like this, I keep wanting to see the rest of her body, or at least what she's looking at/reading.
I really like the background. It's complex but subtle so as not to detract too much.

Love the B&W!

i don't like how her pony tail is cut off on the top. IF you have cropped that out, I would undo that and crop som from the left side of the photo to uncenter her a little.

That's my two cents.

oo. lucky.
That bothered me, as well (the pony tail)
And I thought that the original was like that as well, or that I deleted it.
When I cropped it the first time it was to get prints, and I was forced to take it out, so, I went looking for the original... and *shock*, ponytail!
So, I uploaded it:

34387%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2323%3D947%3D624%3D3232947533%3B7%3Cnu0mrj

... Edited to add:
searched more.. realized that wasn't the same picture,
and in the original the ponytail was cut off.
At least I don't have to feel stupid about intentionally taking it out?

Meysha said:
ohh nice tones and expression. In my opinion, you could get away with a closer crop if your angle was a little more side on. With the front on view like this, I keep wanting to see the rest of her body, or at least what she's looking at/reading.
I really like the background. It's complex but subtle so as not to detract too much.

keep wanting to see the rest of her body, or at least what she's looking at/reading.

I Think crop the left side off up to her hand and crop a little off the top upto the pony tail.

Pity her feet arent in the picture too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back