Secong shot at busines cards lol

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is my second draft for business cards, please give me your honest thoughts. thank you!

aos4mv.jpg

I think it's much better than the last one. I like the colors and the image adds something to make the card stand out over other cards.

thank you! im going to make more revisions and stuff. I just don't want to do the standard looking thing and be forgotten lol

edit, just noticed i spelled the title wrong lol

Mind if I ask how much something like that is going to cost?

lol sure, and i would tell you i have no clue. but my mom can get them done through work lol

The sheet music, pen, balled up sheet music conflicts with the business of photography. The text is way to close to the top and bottom edges. You need to leave at least 1/8" on each side because they don't cut business cards that accurately.

I recommend www.overnightprints.com for business cards. Great stock and pricing.

Professional graphic designers subscribe to the K.I.S.S. method.

I think the card has to much going on and your email address is getting lost in the clutter.

You don't need the "E-Mail:", everyone knows it's an email address.

Did you do the design using vector graphics or is it done with raster graphics?

Umm I just did it in photoshop lol. Thanks for the info though. I think I'm going to draft up another, more simple, card next.

The sheet music, pen, balled up sheet music conflicts with the business of photography. The text is way to close to the top and bottom edges. You need to leave at least 1/8" on each side because they don't cut business cards that accurately.

:thumbup: I cannot help but agree with this. My first thought was "what's a musician doing here asking about business cards?" :lmao:

Most reactions

Back