Sedona

digital flower

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
digitalflowerpictures.com
A couple of shots from my recent 4 day trip to Sedona, Arizona. The scenery is beyond belief.

Looking towards town. A famous vista.
sedonaredrock3net.jpg

Sunset at Sedona Airport. Wish I had been there a couple of minutes earlier
sedairprtsunsetnetnet.jpg

Water wheel by the Cathedral Rock Vortex.

sedwaterwheelnet.jpg

Statue at an art gallery. Going down the stairs.

sedona4stat23mennet.jpg

Gorgeous GORGEOUS landscape photos!!!!! I love the sunset on the second one. Its so vivid! I also like the last one. I like shooting things like that. From biggest to smallest! Great job! Keep it up!

Your landscapes are great! I love the first one. I would see if you could get that middle section of rock a little sharper. Please keep posting!

Beautiful! I am a Sedona-Lover and shoot there as often as possible. You caught it well! I do hope you took a jeep tour while you were there (your first looks like a scene from the Pink Jeep route ...)

nice, very nice man...the first picture i think is the best

I really like #3. it has an old time look to it and a smoothness too it.

Thanks a lot for the comments

Beautiful! I am a Sedona-Lover and shoot there as often as possible. You caught it well! I do hope you took a jeep tour while you were there (your first looks like a scene from the Pink Jeep route ...)

We had a Jeep so we were kind of on our own tour. It was a Jeep Liberty and even though it bottomed out a couple of times it did well. The first shot is from Schenbly Hill Road which was a great ride but don't go if you only have a car.

#2, 3 and 4 were taken with my point and shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back