See These Please

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New one of my daughter using cross process action. Digital capture.
AcidicVersion.jpg

Old one of a friend with post processing. Shot in studio on BW 4 x 5 film and scanned from print.
karen1.jpg

The dark part is deliberate. Mebbe went a bit too dark? :confused: But I was mainly interested in the face.

nice work jon!
i've seen the second one of yours.. like the darkness
love the first... beautiful daughter and i love the post work here..
thanks for sharing these :)

First thing first - your daughter is beautiful.

I like both shots.

If only I knew what "cross processing" means!?
Kalee uses the same process for her portraits and I find it highly effective!
That action in addition with your eldest daughters beauty... perfect model! Very nice photo!

The second is as nice!
Ah, I wish my own little "model" would WANT me to take her photo more often, so I could try out more things...

awww thank you nidhi:D

Hey corinna...cross-process comes from the world of film. It's when you take slide film and process it in print film chemistry...comes out with results similar to this. And that is the action kalee uses. Thanks for your comments. :D

Thanks Mako. :)

I also like BOTH... BUT Not sure what cross process action means???

Holly said:
I also like BOTH... BUT Not sure what cross process action means???
The 'action' is an automated process in photoshop. I downloaded the action and placed it in the Photoshop actions folder, open my image, click on the action I want and 'play' it. It steps thru the entire process of applying filters, adjustments , etc. while I sit back and have a drinkie. :mrgreen:
It makes life a whole lot easier if you have fifty shots you want to do the same thing to. You can also 'record' your own actions in Photoshop.

Most reactions

Back