Seeing Bangkok, Thailand

suradeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi! This is my first impression that i have a topic in this forum. So, Last week, I had a free-time and I wanted to practice my skills. I want you to enjoy my happiness and if you have some advise you can comment it. I will listen to your opinion. Thank you!!

Thank you for watching!!!

These are a good start at street photography - I can feel the atmosphere of the place. My advice (if I can give such as I haven't done much street photography myself) is to aim for the someone's face and expression - if you combine person's look and emotion with the surrounding you'll get very powerful combination.

I see a bunch of people cut in half, obscured by objects or just doing random everyday things. I don't see a story, or anything of much interest. Work on your composition, look for the obscure event, shoot just after sunset to get a combination of daylight and electric light. Shoot, shoot, shoot then shoot some more. Number the images that you post so its easier to comment on specifics.

Welcome, Suradeer.
Do you live in Bangkok? If so, you are quite lucky.
It is a fascinating, busy city and great for pictures.
Since you are starting with some street photography, let me suggest a couple of things.

Post only a very few pictures in each thread so that people can concentrate their comments.
Number the pictures so people can refer to them easily.

Don't just post anything that is in focus and well exposed, post the pictures are are interesting, colorful or unusual.
Before you press the shutter, decide what is interesting then compose, expose and edit to make that important.

If you don't know what is important in your photo, the viewers won't either.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of Bangkok.

11 Tips for Beginning Photographers - How to Start Taking Pictures

upload_2016-2-6_18-31-18.png

upload_2016-2-6_18-32-59.png

Welcome, Suradeer.
Since you are starting with some street photography, let me suggest a couple of things.

Post only a very few pictures in each thread so that people can concentrate their comments.

Don't just post anything that is in focus and well exposed, post the pictures are are interesting, colorful or unusual.
Before you press the shutter, decide what is interesting then compose, expose and edit to make that important.

View attachment 115404

View attachment 115405
Thanks you very much for your advice. I will practice and develop my skills.

I see a bunch of people cut in half, obscured by objects or just doing random everyday things. I don't see a story, or anything of much interest. Work on your composition, look for the obscure event, shoot just after sunset to get a combination of daylight and electric light. Shoot, shoot, shoot then shoot some more. Number the images that you post so its easier to comment on specifics.
Thank u for your feedback and i'll practice and develop my skills.

Wow.. Tuk-tuks with safety cages; things have changed since I was last there. Interesting set.
the reason that tuk-tuks have a cage that they want to protect passenger. thank u for ur advice!!!!!!!

These are a good start at street photography - I can feel the atmosphere of the place. My advice (if I can give such as I haven't done much street photography myself) is to aim for the someone's face and expression - if you combine person's look and emotion with the surrounding you'll get very powerful combination.
Thank u for your advice.I'll practice and develop my skills.

Welcome, Suradeer.

View attachment 115404

View attachment 115405
Yes, I live in Bangkok. Have u ever go to Bangkok???

A lot of really good advice given in the previous posts. Take that advice to heart and give the ideas a worthwhile try. You live in a photographers paradise make the most of it! Oh yeah, and welcome to TPF! ;)

I see potential in these images, you're seeing things and shooting them, what most could benefit from is a much tighter crop. You want to keep in as much of the location content in some, but others could be cropped up tighter on just the people. There are some nice smaller images to taken out of these big picture images.

Wow.. Tuk-tuks with safety cages; things have changed since I was last there. Interesting set.

Let me guess, for you it was pray, and hold on for dear life???:biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back