Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFoldagram

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Photogs!

My name is Jordan, I am hoping the community can give me some feedback on a project I've been working on. Full disclosure, it is not a photo gallery, but rather a way of sending photos. I'm not trying to spam, so if I'm in the wrong place, please let me know.

Basically, it is a mailable photo with a message. The photo is cut from a thick cardstock in a way that allows it to be folded to create an envelope. Once it's been mailed, the recipient can fold it the opposite direction and it becomes a self-standing display.

I would really like to get some feedback from the photography community! We plan to offer it to photographers and studios in a way that would be mutually beneficial. They can choose the price per unit, and we create them, branded with their logo and information. Imagine being able to give guests at an event access to their gallery online with the ability to have a standing photo sent with just a few clicks.

You can go to that link to learn more. I just wanted to reach out to all of you to see if it could be useful. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from some of you!
-JB

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't send mail.. basically ever. When I do print.. its usually large images. My grandmother uses email.

Point well taken! Nowadays people certainly use email more often. Still, there are some out there that still like to see printed photos, or want to be able to show them easier, and this project is for that market.
-JB

Thread locked.
If you wish to advertise on the forums you must first contact our administration team to arrange advertising rights. You can contact them via the sites built in private messaging system and I would advise contacting http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/members/35849.html to start arranging advertising rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back