Sekonic L-358 light meter

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Man wow this light meter is the cat's meow, it works so great in the unpredictable great outdoors. With student/nooB discount at BHPHOTO $259.

If you're on the fence whether to drop a dime on one or not I suggest pull the buy trigger
bigthumb.gif

Scchhhweeeet!@! Hope you like having all that light-metering goodness at your disposal.

I hope hope hope I get one for Christmas from Santa! I think it will be very helpful with my flat studio lighting. I hope.

I found one listed on Craigslist once for $100. Photo student, selling all gear. Sadly, someone else found it before I did.

Wanna trade it to me for my old POS Minolta??? I mean, I'd be getting the better end of the deal,fer sure, but then again, you'd have a really cool, nostalgic meter!!!

I found one listed on Craigslist once for $100. Photo student, selling all gear. Sadly, someone else found it before I did.

Sadly indeed, I'll buy a truckload at that price. Around here unless you watch Craigslist every sec of the day those deals are missed. I've got some smoking craigslist deals lately but not as many as I'd have liked to have had.

Wanna trade it to me for my old POS Minolta??? I mean, I'd be getting the better end of the deal,fer sure, but then again, you'd have a really cool, nostalgic meter!!!

I'd rock the Minolta for sure, but i don't wanna' trade today =)

Sadly indeed, I'll buy a truckload at that price. Around here unless you watch Craigslist every sec of the day those deals are missed. I've got some smoking craigslist deals lately but not as many as I'd have liked to have had.

If I'm not the first to respond, I always reply with something to the effect of, "If the first deal doesn't pan out, let me know... I WILL buy it!"

Which Minolta? I've got a Flash V that I love and will use 'til it's dead.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back