Selective color images in PS3 CS Extended

Nimitz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all: I'd like to try my hand at a technique I've seen which I call 'selective color images'. I don't know what the common name for this technique is but it is where you take a color image and change everything in the image to B&W except for one ( or several) individual items in the image. An example would be a glamour shot of a woman holding a flower where the entire image is B&W except for the flower which you leave it its orginial color.
Can anyone point me to where I can learn how to do this technique? Is there an Action can just upload to PS? Thanks

Hi all: I'd like to try my hand at a technique I've seen which I call 'selective color images'. I don't know what the common name for this technique is but it is where you take a color image and change everything in the image to B&W except for one ( or several) individual items in the image. An example would be a glamour shot of a woman holding a flower where the entire image is B&W except for the flower which you leave it its orginial color.
Can anyone point me to where I can learn how to do this technique? Is there an Action can just upload to PS? Thanks
Learn how to mask, and the rest is just cake.

There's an identical thread in this same forum right now that I just explained it in.
Thread is called 'help with photoshop CS2'.

No problem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back