Self Bracketing D 610 need help.

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While in manual mode. First shot set at say 400 sec, second jumps to 5 sec, third jumps to 4000, without my adjustment. How do I stop this. Can only shoot in Auto to prevent this. Any advice kindly recieved

Press the "BKT" button (left side near the lens mount) rotate the sub-command (front) dial to adjust. Page 204, 353-4 of your manual refers.

Press the "BKT" button (left side near the lens mount) rotate the sub-command (front) dial to adjust. Page 204, 353-4 of your manual refers.
I’ve tried everything, if I shoot I auto it’s fine, once I try to use Manual or any other custom setting it jumps the speed settings all over the place with each successive shot. Might be shooting in auto for awhile. Will call Nikon to get info or repair cost. Thanks John.

Not sure why in manual, is auto iso on etc, I'd suggest a factory reset before spending if nothing else works

sounds like it might be time for a two button reset. I am pretty sure that you have got the auto bracketing set to be on, and I assume that you do not want to do any bracketing right?

Thank you, that worked. Can’t thank you guys enough. Ed

It is good to see a problem solved. I am thinking about buying a Nikon D610 tomorrow. It will be my first experience with a full frame camera.

Most reactions

Back