Self portrait .....been awhile...hello again!

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
AAFace-1.jpg

AAA1.jpg

Last edited:
I get wanting the photograph dark, but it seems as though the right side is just in-between on the lighting. In-other-words, I think the right side should have been a lot darker or evened out better with a reflector.

I like the composition quite a bit.

Lastly, it may just be on your backdrop, but I think your sensor is dirty. I see a lot of dust in the photograph.

-Nick

I don't visit this sub-forum very often, but I do recall having seen some of your previous self-portraiture work. I think number 1 of this mini-set is your best yet. Of course, the light Nazis might pop in to tell you that part of your face is too dark or that your skin needs to be smoothed/ironed/dry cleaned/gift wrapped. Don't mind them. Perfect photos usually convey less emotions. This one is just great.

I like #1 alot.

#2 - prefer to see both eyes...even just a little, and your right arm is a little bright and distracting. I still think it's a great shot though.

Well done.

YES! :thumbsup:

Is the new avvy part of the series? Might as well let us see the larger picture.

You had me with number one, but then you added number two later. Number one makes me feel more. Number two makes me think you have a headache.

-Nick

As mentioned above, #1 has too much photoshopping done. I don't see any skin texture on the forhead and the nose.... It looks like a mask.

YES! :thumbsup:

Is the new avvy part of the series? Might as well let us see the larger picture.

The new avi is part of the series. Nice to hear from you again.......I'm hardly on the forum these days.

Here is a couple more including the avi

KatV-4.jpg

I'm on my computer at work and i noticed a spot in the corner of this one.
KatV-1-2.jpg

this one I wanted a more extreme artistic PP.
KatV-7.jpg

I'm on my computer at work and i noticed a spot in the corner of this one.
KatV-1-2.jpg

There are actually 5 spots on the left side, and 1 big one on the right.

Most reactions

Back