Selfie Photoshoot

Not sure about the poses. Why look away from the camera every time?

I get my modeling experience from looking at polo ads and abercrombie bags so I guess that needs a little more work haha

You're not creating any lines for the viewer to follow. Perhaps look elsewhere for your inspiration or perhaps look more closely. BTW, hyperextended knees are not attractive.

I don't like the choice of clothing I think something a little more mature would have looked better.

i was originally taking the pictures to post on the t shirt lines website but it ended up being for my personal amusement

Looks like some punk kid is gonna get his ass beat for leaning on daddy's Astin Martin.

The car is hot. (and I don't like many AMs...)
The scenery is odd to uninteresting.
The poses are strange.
The lighting is poor at best.
The clothes are kinda not working for me.
And it's clearly not the kid's car.

If you're going to pose an 18yo or whatever with a car like this, you're going to have to make a point to make something more of a robust statement than a somewhat ugly t-shirt that says "young" on it.

I dunno, maybe someone not 40+ will have a different impression.

The clothes don't quite match the car! You look like you've shimmied up to a neighbour's car for a cheeky shot! I agree with manaheim on this, if you're going to do a shoot with yourself next to an Aston Martin, you'll have to come up with something other than just standing next to it in your lounge clothes and flip flops!

If this really is your car, take it away from the boring suburban driveway and into a multi-storey car park or by a harbour/cliff/derelict factory/airport. Anywhere that fits the personality of the car and wear something that someone who owns an Aston Martin DB9 would wear.

In my head, for a shoot with this car, I see it parked in a multi-storey car park with the fluorescent lights creating leading lines towards the car and a man in a sharp suit walking up to it, with a cool blueish cast over the whole scene.

Although the car is beautiful, it won't make your photo interesting on its own.

You're in the way of the DB9...or is it a DBS...

your dad's car is nice

IMO, take the same car, get a suit and tie, go for the Bond look :p

Most reactions

Back