Sell: Nikon D70 Body (or trade for D40)

spiv

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking to sell my Nikon D70 with a strap, Nikon battery, original charger, body cap, and Nikon ML-L3 infrared wireless remote (originally sold separately but will include free). The camera is in pristine condition and the LCD screen has no visible scratches.

I will also consider trading all the above for a Nikon D40 in excellent condition, preferably with a lens or lenses to make up for the difference between the two cameras' feature sets.

I am looking to either sell off this camera for some bucks or to get a smaller, lighter DX camera.

Will sell for $350 plus the cost to ship. Thanks!

xaoJL.jpg

FNj8S.jpg

2PPjJ.jpg

F6zyy.jpg

DE3Hg.jpg

PS - Sorry some of the images are underexposed -- I was in a rush but will take more this evening.

Last edited:
What's the shutter mileage on it?

I have a D40 that I might be willing to trade, I'll have to think about it for a bit. It's got 50-some K shutter clicks and some noticeable smoothing around the grip areas, but still in perfect working order. I don't have any lenses to trade with it; what do you think would be a fair trade in terms of D40 + cash?

Everything on the D70 still works?

50k shutter clicks is higher than what I would hope for. Reports of shutter death seem to grow significantly higher around that mark, and I would be taking a pretty big chance on it, seeing this would become my daily shooter. My camera is in excellent condition and I would estimate around 10k shutter clicks, maybe less.

Most reactions

Back