Sell to buy

Canosonic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have never sold any of my photos before, but people say that some of them appeal to they eye. Now some said that maybe I should try to put out some on the market. I also liked that idea, because i would really like to afford better gear :D, since mine is kind of bad, and i have noticed more and more negative reviews on it.:(
I just want to try it out, like give it a shot. It would have been real simple if it was just to Google it, but there millions of results! Any recommendations? Some details?
Thanks in advance

Why don't you start with those folks who are telling you to market? Ask them which they would be interested in buying ... and sell them prints. See if they will really put their money where their mouth is.

I have never sold any of my photos before, but people say that some of them appeal to they eye. Now some said that maybe I should try to put out some on the market. I also liked that idea, because i would really like to afford better gear :D, since mine is kind of bad, and i have noticed more and more negative reviews on it.:(
I just want to try it out, like give it a shot. It would have been real simple if it was just to Google it, but there millions of results! Any recommendations? Some details?
Thanks in advance
"It would have been real simple if it was just to Google it, but there millions of results!"

You're so right. It's just not worth it if you have to actually work for it.

Google the word microstock.... but it takes time and 000's of pics to make a few pounds so dont expect wonders.

Most reactions

Back