Selling 2 Canon Film Cameras

harrietwatts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have 2 film cameras that are up for sale they are a Canon TL QL and Canon EOS 300V.
The TL QL comes with another interchangeable lens which is Cosina 70-210mm and a flash which works with 4 AA batteries on the horseshoe mount, it does work I have tested it. Also comes with some new zinc x2 AA batteries for when the camera does run out of charge.

The EOS 300V is also an interchangeable lens but have not tried it with others, but it comes with its own built in flash, it will come with a case and instruction manual. Also comes with some new zinc x2 AA batteries for when the camera does run out of charge.
Canon TL QL - $450
Canon EOS 300V - $250

Payment will be made via PayPal. The shipping cost of the item will be included within your purchase when calculated at the end as I am from the UK but I do worldwide shipping, and the camera will be tracked so you and me can keep an eye on where the camera is on its way to you.

image.jpeg

Also attached is an image of both the cameras the camera on the left is the Canon TL QL and the camera on the right is Canon EOS 300V. If anyone wants anymore information feel free to message me.

Most reactions

Back