selling at a art show

it is in Kent Ohio at a place called the dome which is not far from Akron Ohio. It should be on 11-15-2014 from 5pm till 8pm. That is if we can get enough people rounded up to bring out their art.

so far I have found one other photographer who wants to do it and I play to take some of my stuff, I have 2 other people who are interest but have not give me a definite yes, one of them paints and the other makes art out of scrap metal.. I have asked a few other people that paint but they were not exactly being cool about it, one person I asked said they needed a guarantee that they would make so much money at the show and its not like they are a well knows artist or anything like that.

Its a small place so we are looking to have about 6 people total to bring their form of art to the show. if I cant find enough people willing to do it than it might not even happen. at this point I am probably going to have to get on face book or something and try and search for some artist and ask them if they are interested. there is no fee to bring your art out so I though people would jump at the chance to show off some of their stuff. but it seems like people are not all that interested. I asked a few other people I know on Facebook that read my message and never replied so I am guessing they were not interested.

basically I am looking of 2-3 painters, 2-3 photographers and I hope to get someone who does more off the wall stuff like the guy who makes cool stuff out of metal

If anyone from here Is in the Akron/Kent area and interested I could take one more photographer as long as they have some good images to bring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back