Selling Canon 5DS and 11-24 lens

paul gjording

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought these when they first came out, earlier this year, used the lens some for interior photography, did not plan to use the 5DS for work, just for art. Result is the 5DS has had only 5 shutter clicks and my plan is not going to happen. I do not have time to get the fine art scenes I wanted set up and shot and I am going in a different direction. I paid normal list price plus Washington sales tax, trying to be fair both ways on this sale.

Asking $3,400 for the camera
Asking $2,600 for the lens.

I will pay ground shipping on either/both.

Thank you, Paul Gjording

I bought these when they first came out, earlier this year, used the lens some for interior photography, did not plan to use the 5DS for work, just for art. Result is the 5DS has had only 5 shutter clicks and my plan is not going to happen. I do not have time to get the fine art scenes I wanted set up and shot and I am going in a different direction. I paid normal list price plus Washington sales tax, trying to be fair both ways on this sale.

Thank you, Paul Gjording

Photos?

Thank you, Paul Gjording

Photos?

Not sure the purpose of me shooting product shots, is it to make sure I have these? I can not take good enough photos to show product condition anyway. If it is proof you want that I have these, I can photo the receipt and the product later today or tomorrow, they are at my office.

Thank you, Paul Gjording

Photos?

Not sure the purpose of me shooting product shots, is it to make sure I have these? I can not take good enough photos to show product condition anyway. If it is proof you want that I have these, I can photo the receipt and the product later today or tomorrow, they are at my office.
TPF policy requires photos of all products for sale.

Nice of you to join tpf to sell your stuff , a 5ds and 11-24mm. You'd think someone selling these could find a way to take some shots of them and follow the rules.

Most reactions

Back