selling darkroom equipment

LJP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am helping my father downsize for a move to a retirement community. He has a darkroom as well as quite a few cameras. I was wondering if there was any interest (or if it is even allowed) to sell the equipment he has on this forum.

Just thought I would ask quickly and if allowed I can provide more details and pics next time I am at my dad's house.

TIA

Hello Everyone!

I am helping my father downsize for a move to a retirement community. He has a darkroom as well as quite a few cameras. I was wondering if there was any interest (or if it is even allowed) to sell the equipment he has on this forum.

Just thought I would ask quickly and if allowed I can provide more details and pics next time I am at my dad's house.

TIA
Yes

Okay great thanks. I know he would much prefer the equipment to go to a good home rather than a dumpster lol.
I know the darkroom stuff is German and he bought his first camera in 1956 so I will work on inventory of what he has and start posting next week.
He also has those lights with the umbrella things and light meters all sorts of stuff.

Oooh! Yeah, let's see! No, it shouldn't go to a dumpster, you're right it most likely means something to him.

There's always a possibility that whatever doesn't sell could go to a school, community art center, camera swap, etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back