Selling Nikon D50 outfit...

Little_Chris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I’m looking to sell my Nikon D50 with the kit lenses, in order to afford a Canon 30D. Nothing wrong with the Nikon, in fact it’s a very good camera, but I just need a higher rate of FPS in continuous shooting mode for days at the race track.

So, I’m selling;

- Nikon D50 body (silver)
- 18-55 AF-S DX (kit)Lens (silver) – with Hoya 52mm UV filter attached since purchase for protection, and rubber lens hood
- 55-200 AF-S DX (kit)Lens (silver) – with Hoya 52mm UV filter attached since purchase for protection, and original lens hood (also with original Nikon lens case/bag)
- Hoya 52mm Circular Polarizing filter, to fit both lenses
- Jessops 52mm +4 Close-Up filter, to fit both lenses
- 1Gb Kinston SD card

Whole outfit is only 2 months old, with very little use (200 pictures), and is in perfect condition, absolutely as new. Complete with all original manuals, warranty cards, cables, battery, ect….
Will be supplied in all original packaging also. Am based in Milton Keynes (UK), and am happy to package well for postage, or for collection in person.

Camera with twin lens kit cost me £550, plus the cost of memory card and all the filters.

Sensible offers please?........

As stated above, all of this is in perfect condition with absolute minimal use since purchase 2 months ago.

Most reactions

Back