Selling Peter Lik

bugaa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody

I see that you have previosuly discussed Peter Lik here on the forum. I own Peter Lik Icy Waters and i would like to sell it.

Can any of you advise me as to where I could sell this art piece?

So far i have only found Artbrokerage and Ebay.

Thanks

Good photo but i hate the over saturated look.

Yeah it is a nice photography but I hope to sell for more than 10$ :)

Ebay is not an option as i have no sales and i cant raise my selling allowance. That's why
i hope to find another site where I can put it for sale.

The auctions houses in my home country of Denmark expect to be able to sell it for 2.000$
which is very little i think.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Try an art dealer, its gonna be hard to sell a piece of art on the internet with no reliable way to trust where its coming from or if its legit.

Ill give you $10.50

Yeah it is a nice photography but I hope to sell for more than 10$ :)

Ebay is not an option as i have no sales and i cant raise my selling allowance. That's why
i hope to find another site where I can put it for sale.

The auctions houses in my home country of Denmark expect to be able to sell it for 2.000$
which is very little i think.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

if the auction house is a reputable one, and they are accustomed to dealing with artwork, then their estimate value of your picture is probably fairly accurate. (minus the auction houses cut) Is there any particular reason you feel that the auction houses estimate of $2000 for your picture is low? what are you basing that belief on?
the hard part about selling art online is the difficulty in verifying its authenticity. do you have any paperwork for it? you may need/want to take it to a reputable art dealer and verify that it is authentic, and get a certificate of authenticity for it before trying to sell it. not that those certificates cant be forged, but if it is from a reputable source, people will be more likely to believe it.

Most reactions

Back