Semi abstract landscape inside Hong Kong mall by Pascal Riben

It really isn't that hard to post directly to the forum. I won't open a page as you are presenting. Call me priggy but I follow the ways of the Romans.

It really isn't that hard to post directly to the forum. I won't open a page as you are presenting. Call me priggy but I follow the ways of the Romans.

Or the Trojans. Can't tell ethnicity around here - never know which link might be Greek.

Thank you for your comment ceeboy14. I won't call you priggy: I prefer display my work on a grey light background (especially for B&W) and by clicking on the picture, people can look the full gallery.

Or the Trojans. Can't tell ethnicity around here - never know which link might be Greek.

People wanting to upload trojans on computer have better place than photo forums - or at least better links, for example: "Two sexy ladies posing together!". Trojans cannot been uploaded directly by visiting a webpage, first a malicious code (java, javascript, python for example) must be executed in the browser: this could happen if your browser is not up to date.

I'm sure you click on hundred of links everyday: how do you know they are safe? Professional hackers with bad intentions hack websites and put their malicious code inside their webpages. Script kiddies put trojans inside file to download on peer to peer.

The images would appear on a darkened background through means of a light box if you uploaded them here.

Or, dare I say, build your own gray background and present them that way.

Thanks to everybody for their remarks and advices. So, I have added a reduced version of the image in the post with a link to the original image. :angel:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back