Semi topless underage pics by Vanity Fair

That's pathetic.

You see a five-year-old running around on the beach in just her knickers and no-one cares.
You see a twenty-year-old running around on the beach in just her knickers and you admire her.
You see an eighty-year-old running around on the beach in just her knickers and you wish she'd put some clothes on.
But if a fourteen-year-old takes her top off then everyone starts worrying that it's a criminal offense.
You humans are strange.
I like this!!

I am on the fence about this one. It is a artsy photo. Personal I like the photo. to me what is the difference from the shots of her in the tiny green dress except she is hold her top on. If she had more of her chest showing maybe be worried but her and her parents saw this as OK. I see nothing wrong with it.

You don't need nudity for a sexy photo. This shot was taken to be sexy. Everything about it screams sexy; the look, the hair, the pose, the skin showing, the coverage used. 15 year olds are not suppose to be viewed as sexy. They should be viewed as kids and as minors.

Totally wrong by the parents, the photographer, the magazine, Disney, everyone involved.

But it's all over the internet, all over forums, all over the news, all over television, all over the newspapers, all over the celebrity exploitation magazines, on Jay Leno, Dave Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan O'Brian, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, local news, The View, Good Morning America, Regis and Kelly, all over everywhere. They achieved exactly what they were trying to achieve. Publish the photo, then back down and apologize for it. The media will go nuts and the exposure will be astounding, exactly what they got and exactly what they wanted.

You don't need nudity for a sexy photo. This shot was taken to be sexy. Everything about it screams sexy; the look, the hair, the pose, the skin showing, the coverage used. 15 year olds are not suppose to be viewed as sexy. They should be viewed as kids and as minors.

Totally wrong by the parents, the photographer, the magazine, Disney, everyone involved.

But it's all over the internet, all over forums, all over the news, all over television, all over the newspapers, all over the celebrity exploitation magazines, on Jay Leno, Dave Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan O'Brian, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, local news, The View, Good Morning America, Regis and Kelly, all over everywhere. They achieved exactly what they were trying to achieve. Publish the photo, then back down and apologize for it. The media will go nuts and the exposure will be astounding, exactly what they got and exactly what they wanted.
If that is the case most of the other photos even some of them with her dad I would view as sexy. Especially the "rock star" ones the tiny dress leather coat and red lips. If that doesn't say sexy then I don't know what does. But hey she is 15 if her parents think it is ok it is up to them.

I think you may be off base here. Just because she is 15 does not mean she can not be sexy. She is in the entertainment biz her job is to be sexy. I think you are confusing sexy with beautiful. Can you post the articles where VF or Disney backed down. And yeah the media is having a field day with this. My feeling is the media is to blame not the Cyruss' not VF and not Disney.

)'(

Most reactions

Back