Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To peacefully say goodbye to 2017, a little Fine Art: Tree at Loch Fada, a 4 minutes long exposure taken last spring during one of my Workshops on the Isle of Skye in Scotland. Leica SL, Leica Summarit-S 70mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_02934.jpg

Thanks for viewing, and Happy New Year everyone! :)

Vieri

Wow, gorgeous.

Nice effort however there isn't enough information or mood to keep me interested for very long.

I like this, but when you crop out the foreground (such that the bottom of the edge is just above the top of that small tree) it becomes an entirely different, and IMO, much stronger and more 'fine art' image.

Wow, gorgeous.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Nice effort however there isn't enough information or mood to keep me interested for very long.

I know perfectly well that we can't please everyone, so no problems here, I'll live :)

I like this, but when you crop out the foreground (such that the bottom of the edge is just above the top of that small tree) it becomes an entirely different, and IMO, much stronger and more 'fine art' image.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, much appreciated :) As you said, it would become a completely different image, one for another day.

Happy New Year everyone!

Vieri

Most reactions

Back