Senior in the park

Digitalis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hoylesphotography.com
Had fun recently shooting this beautiful young girl in a local park. Great personality and fun to work with. I wish they were all this easy.:D

76280382.jpg

76278988.jpg

76186863.jpg

The third one works best for me. The pose on the log is odd and the dress distracts from her face - but that's just me....

Whooa... she looks like an alien in the first one.

Your pp makes the model look very unnatural. Her skin just doesn't look right. I think you just pp a little too much

Also, I would really like the second one, but I would watch out for what you put in the background. The tree right behind her distracts from her.

Whooa... she looks like an alien in the first one.

Your pp makes the model look very unnatural. Her skin just doesn't look right. I think you just pp a little too much

Also, I would really like the second one, but I would watch out for what you put in the background. The tree right behind her distracts from her.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree I did over do it with the skin smoothing with the first one. I guess I spent enough time staring at it on the screen while I was processing that I did not notice it was starting to look fake.:blushing:

Of the 3 I actually prefer the second one. First one is troublesome b/c of the processing of the skin as others have noted and the first thing I noticed was that her hair is completely lost in the background. I think the second one would've been nice from a different angle so that you could've posed her in a bit more of a feminine S curve and also made sure that the tree wasn't sprouting from her head.
Third one is okay, but I would've tried a different angle there as well.

I prefer the last one. I just wish it wasn't split in half like that. The first might have worked better if you had gotten more over her so that her neck didn't look weird like that. And, like others have said, her hair is just too dark in it. And, that 2nd had a lot of potential as well. Seems like you are definitely on the right track.:thumbup:

Can we see the original of the first?

Most reactions

Back