senior portrait C&C

goodoneian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i had the opportunity to take senior portraits of my friend a while back, and hope do more of these kind of shoots in the future. these are the best of the batch imo, what do you guys think? any tips for next time would be appreciated

3332086373_1b77ca2346.jpg

3331613017_09f358e3b2.jpg

3331488449_ca00dc1e47.jpg

i like #2 the best. i really like the depth of the image and the sky in the background.

#3 is cool too. i dont like how her head was cut off on #1, and her skin looks a little too perfect and pasty.

i'd have to say 2 is my favorite as well. on number one i was trying to make it clear what her necklace said (cause she asked me if i could) but i didn't intend to cut the head off like i did.

Yeah, make it three votes for number two. Exposure is nailed from foreground to background and composition really emphasizes the subject. I think the third is an effective composition as well, but the harsh light/shadow line in the background is just a little distracting. Really nice work on this set.

was flash used? and if so, what was the set up?

just a single sb80dx through an umbrella was used either camera left or right of the subject triggered via cybersyncs

Most reactions

Back