Senior Portrait Posing

rp1600

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wondering if anyone here might know of a place online where I can find a PDF or final with standard poses for senior portraits.

If you are just looking for posing ideas I would google portraits. Looking at other photographer's sites will give you ideas for both the generic standard poses as well as the more creative and updated looks.

Or, just borrow a recent high school annual. It may be that the poses from when we were kids are out of date, but I doubt it.

tbreit said:
Or, just borrow a recent high school annual. It may be that the poses from when we were kids are out of date, but I doubt it.

This is a good idea. I did some senior portraits this year and just for some ideas I looked through a couple of my old yearbooks and got at least one good pose that I ended up using. I doubt the year matters that much, but I graduated high school in 2000.

Thanks all. Woodsac, exactly what i was looking for. and April unless i'm looking for nostagic pose ideas from the early 80s .. lol ... thanks everyone for the feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back