Senior Portraits

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I finally found time to scan a few of my personal favorites.
They are all really good and it was hard to choose a few to scan.
Here are 6 of them. :)

Gabe3.jpg

Gabe5.jpg

Gabe2.jpg

Gabe4.jpg

Gabe1.jpg

Gabe6.jpg

The Color photos were from my Canon Rebel 2000 with the 50mm f/1.4 lens and Fuji Press 400 36 exp.
The B&W photos were taken with my Canon TL QL -1968- with a Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 and Ilford XP2 Super 400 film.

They were scanned and I didn't do any Photoshop to them except the re-size/black border so please forgive the lack of contrast in most of them. The actual prints are much more clear.

Hope you like them! :)
-Chris

Great job! These are wonderful and I'm sure he's going to love them.

mountainlander said:
I like #2 and the last one. And the vignetting in #4 is pretty cool.

Nicely done.
Yeah, I love the vignetting in #4 also. I'm not sure why it only did it on that photo though... Oh well, I like it anyhow... lol

Thanks Alison!

i think #'s 2 & 4 are the best of the bunch. nice work Chris.

JonMikal said:
i think #'s 2 & 4 are the best of the bunch. nice work Chris.
Thanks JonMikal!
He's going to come over later this week and we will decide which one's we will enlarge and all that fun stuff... :)

the first three are my faves. very smooth shots (if that makes sense?). i'm jealous that you have so many places around you to shoot! I bet i do somewhere around here, i'm just too lazy to look for them :lol:

question. do you happen to know or remember any of the tech aspects of these? i'm assuming the majority (if not all) of them were taken with your 50 1.4. I think that first shot was done wide open...hmm.

nice job, and congrats on your first big client (seems cool to say that, huh)!

thebeginning said:
question. do you happen to know or remember any of the tech aspects of these? i'm assuming the majority (if not all) of them were taken with your 50 1.4. I think that first shot was done wide open...hmm.

The Color photos were from my Canon Rebel 2000 with the 50mm f/1.4 lens and Fuji Press 400 36 exp.
The B&W photos were taken with my Canon TL QL -1968- with a Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 and Ilford XP2 Super 400 film.

It was pretty bright that day so I couldn't possibly take them at f/1.4 (with 400 speed film my camera couldn't go fast enough) the first one was around f/1.8 the others that were in the sun I kept the shutter speed around 1/350
I don't really remember the specs... I don't usually keep track of them.
I just expose it how it needs to be from picture to picture.

Thanks for your comments though! sorry I couldn't remember the specs... lol

-Chris

#2 is my favourite from the pack.

Thanks Danalec!
I guess it's good that everyone has their favorites. That means none of them are super bad or way over-doing the others. :lol:

Most reactions

Back