kf3.jpg

kf4.jpg

kf5.jpg

kf6.jpg

kf7.jpg

kf8.jpg

kf9.jpg

kf10.jpg

I like the first one. It probably looks decent in color as well...unless the grass is dead. :lol:

Her bra strap is a bit distracting in #2.

Long story short, I like all of these.

I think they all look good. I lean more towards B&W than color just because I'm colorblind but these look good. She has a nice smile and like the shots with teeth showing a bit more. I think you did a good job.

She has a nice purple outfit also. (kidding I'm not that colorblind)

Great shots. I love them all.

Is it me or is there a blackish spot on her nose in photo 3?

i strongly dislike the selective coloring in the first one, but otherwise like the photo. the rest are nice as well, particularly the 6th and 7th, they make her look more feminine i think.

I like the last three. The first one isnt bad, but I think the senior portrait should be more about the person than the school or sport that are highlighted...

I like them except for 2,3, and 5...like zombie said, it looks like her nose is pressed against glass in 2 and 3. In number 5, there just seems to be something off - i am thinking maybe you did a gaussian blur or something along that lines, but left the entire picture a little too soft, especially the features like her eyes that needed to be brought back.
On a more positive note, i really like all of the ones from 6 down..very well done!

for me, i think the last one is the best, nice and simple. I think it has the best composition. And the expression, although she doesnt look particularly happy, i think it still works really well

newrmdmike said:
i strongly dislike the selective coloring in the first one, but otherwise like the photo.

She wanted one with her softball set up to be all black and white except the ball and glove. I thought the lettering would look good to and she agreed. Thanks for your comments.

Christie Photo said:
#9 !!!! The one with the white background... very nice!

Did you want some critique on these?

Pete

Just what people are doing. Telling me what works and what doesnt. I dont consider portraits my strong point and take ALL your input into consideration to make myself better.

df3photo said:
I like the last three. The first one isnt bad, but I think the senior portrait should be more about the person than the school or sport that are highlighted...

I absolutely agree. I make sure I get some good close ups of them for the year book and such, but after that I let them decide what else they want. She really wanted some in her softball outfit. Shes the pitcher.

MommyOf4Boys said:
In number 5, there just seems to be something off - i am thinking maybe you did a gaussian blur or something along that lines, but left the entire picture a little too soft,

Actually what I did... I made a duplicate layer. Bluerd the bejesus out of it, then brought its opacity down to about 50%. This way the sharpness of the lines are still there, while the blurred one makes it soft. I kinda agree with you but I also liked the way it turned out.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Doug raflik

Most reactions

Back