Rosy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_DSC6770 copy.jpg
Just one though, for now
CC welcomed

Hmmm.... I like the concept, and it's a nice image, but there are several smal details which all contribute to an image that, IMO, while nice, isn't quite as strong as it should be. I'd have liked to see her moved over to the nice, even green of the bushes just slightly image left, and with that, most of the empty space cropped away. I would have preferred to see her left forearm not cropped either (both these issues could have been eliminated by shooting in portrait aspect! :) ). Don't forget to have her run a comb through her hair just to straighten it out; it's a little 'scattered' looking. The lighting is nice, but I think her right side is just a hair hot and her left just a hair dark.

Just my $00.02 worth - YMMV

~John

I'll post more, thank you. I just liked this image for some reason, all your points are valid - AS ALWAYS!

_DSC6736 copy.jpg
indoor one

don't know why this is SOOOOOOOO big...sorry:BangHead::BangHead:

Very nice Rosy!!! The exposure is spot on ('though you could perhaps dial back the highlights on the teeth just a tad), and the expression lovely. The only [VERY] minor nit is I think three catchlights might be a bit much; I'd clone out the lower reflector one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back