Senseless acts of selfishness...

are we talking nice tropical one here..... or a barren desolate one?

no man is an island

don't feel bad with what life deals you.. sometimes the romantic 'could have had' is the best situation anyway... but me saying that implies that's the end of that situation... and it could quite possibly not be. Who's to say that a couple of months down the line everything changes and you get the chance to really express your feelings anyway?
she needs to take one relationship at a time though. Breaking up is one thing but cheating then breaking up is a whole different kettle of fish.
if it's meant to be, dude, it will be. :)

captain-spanky said:
if it's meant to be, dude, it will be. :)

I'm throwing that broken record in the garbage, and moving to fiji.

I'll purchase an island there and run out of things to take pictures of.

sorry fella, I'm just letting out the words in my head... i know it's frustrating but if you let it get to you too much, it will do you in.
i've had my share of heartache and personally decided that the best way to cope with things like that is to just let stuff happen. It's kinda Taoist... action by non-action... you know?

captain-spanky said:
sorry fella, I'm just letting out the words in my head... i know it's frustrating but if you let it get to you too much, it will do you in.
i've had my share of heartache and personally decided that the best way to cope with things like that is to just let stuff happen. It's kinda Taoist... action by non-action... you know?

It's ok, I'm going to non-action my way into the company of a girl I don't like, and drown my sorrows in random purely physical experience.

I'll be fine.

HAHAHA...Thanks for the comments though!

bace said:
It's ok, I'm going to non-action my way into the company of a girl I don't like, and drown my sorrows in random purely physical experience.

I'll be fine.

ahhh...he's bitter. :(

bace said:

I'll be fine.

go screw every woman that will have you in an attempt to fill your lonely void and lessen the frustration that you feel from letting the woman of your dreams slip right through your fingers.

if that wasn't a run-on sentence, i don't know what is. :confused:

She didn't slip through my fingers!!!

She told me something she shouldn't have. She's an idiot.

She's becoming less attractive by the minute in reality.

bace said:
She didn't slip through my fingers!!!

She told me something she shouldn't have. She's an idiot.

She's becoming less attractive by the minute in reality.
As she should!! I'm thinking she was just going for an ego stroke while in the midst of a quarrel with her boyfriend. I hope she got nuthin' from you. :mrgreen:

btw, that's no excuse for you running off an engaging in more meaningless romps. It's self-indulgent, self-destructive.....oh, yeah. I see your point. :twisted:

meaningless romps are what have made me the man I am not today.

We're going to the movies tonight. Why does it only take one woman to make a man(boy..whatever) completely retarded. Gadamit.

Anyone seen "A Scanner Darkly".

Looks pretty dope in the previews.

bace said:
We're going to the movies tonight. Why does it only take one woman to make a man(boy..whatever) completely retarded. Gadamit.

Anyone seen "A Scanner Darkly".

Looks pretty dope in the previews.
..... a date?

Most reactions

Back