Sensor Brush!

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently purchased a product called sensor brush manufactured by visible dust. http://www.visibledust.com/

As the name suggests it is used for cleaning dust off your DSLR's sensor, they come in a variety of sizes to suit differente sensors.

The brushes are specially made and treated to make them safe and more receptive to holding a static charge. You charge the brush by spraying it with canned air, any dust on the sensor is attracted to the brush when you swipe the sensor.

I couldn't be more pleased with this product! It works as advertised. I had a couple of large spots that I could not remove with a blower and a lot of smaller particles as well, If I take a photo of the sky now there are ABSOLUTLY NO visible dust spots on the image and the whole process only takes seconds and dosn't require any chemicals.

The only downside is that they are not cheap. The 1.6X kit I bought for my rebel includes the sensor brush and a smaller fan brush was over $110 canadian before tax. But if you consider the price of some of the disposiable systems available it's worth it.

seems very useful

it can save money on cleaning up the body

Most reactions

Back