Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I actually like informal portraits.
This little boy made faces for 15 minutes and then got serious for almost 5 seconds.

12413-chrissmall___2007-06-17_01DSC_2667copy.jpg

Very cute!

P.S.: Did you had to oversharpen the photo this much?

I went back and retrieved the original nef
This is it full frame with absolutely no sharpening (and only a teeny bit of fill light.

chris2007061701dsc2667ex5.jpg

Cute kid... fascinating expression.

Yeah... there's some sort of dark aura around his right ear and above each shoulder. Hmmmm. I want to rotate the image a tad CCW...making the slats plumb.

But, either way, a very interesting image.

Pete

I like it but it does seem to be a bit grainier than it needs to be from the sharpening. Since you don't need so much detail in the shirt but it looks awesome on his eyes maybe you can do layers and only sharpen the eyes as much and then slightly sharpen the rest. I htink that would be a perfect compromise.
He does look very serious! Beautiful eyes!

Here is my try. Of course it's kinda hard when I work on such a small version but you get what I'm saying. it looks like his eyes are kind of freakinsh because any amount of sharpening when the pic is tiny shows up a lot. ;)

LMAO I just came back to see if you saw it yet and the photo I edited REALLY freaks me out! I made him look like he wants to kill someone! Like village of the damned! Oh boy. Don't know why I didn't think that earlier. hmmm...... :lol: Sorry!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lew

haha so I see you saw it - I took it off cause it was just awful. Maybe daylight and my monitor are different than the evening... or maybe I hadn't had my meds yet. ! j/k

Really cool picture but his eyes scare me!!!! Look at them closely- they are different.... *shudder*

Most reactions

Back