Set: Norwegian University of Life Sciences

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is where I'm studying. I dare say this is the most beautiful University in Norway!

These are my favs, to see the rest of the set, just visit my Flickr :thumbsup:

Post processing done in Photomatix and Photoshop.

What do you think?

#1 One of the parks, looking toward "Tivoli" building

Tivoli og dam by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

#2 The big tree on "University Square" (or whatever I should call it in English)

Tuntreet by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

#3 "clock building" or something. This one's a classic, I had to try it out for myself!

Urbygningen 3 by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

#4 Clock building from the side, perhaps my own fav

Urbygningen 1 by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

#5 Tivoli buliding's front side

Tivolibygningen by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

#6 Small fountain just outside clock building. You can see some of the building in the reflections

Fontene Urbygningen by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Thanks for watching and commenting! :D More pics on Flickr

3 and 4 are epic. I do see some halo's around trees and stuff, I am guessing that this was from post. Too bad there's that huge obnoxious tree in #1 blocking the building.

Yup, still trying to minimize the halos. Not too bad this time, though, in my own personal opinion.
I think I've gotten a setting in details enhancer (photomatix) that brings out the natural beauty in shots such as these.

Should I take the lack of replies as a compliment? :)

I just woke up :) . Nice (best for me: 2 and 3), HDR?
The last one could benefit by a slight straightening of horizon, although I see there are two different slopes inside. I like the idea.

Yup, 5-8 exposures blended in photomatix. I have re-edited a few to make the sky better by adding a layer on top with a good single exposure of the sky and masked in the sky, then merged layers and did the rest of the adjustments: straightening, curves, exposure, hue/saturation and sharpening.

My eyes hurt... Not a fan of such overprocessing, sorry. By the way, I'd fix that tilted horizon on #2

Over processed? Really? Hmmm. I've tried to make them as natural looking as possible, I was actually quite happy with the outcome.

First one and maybe the last look pretty natural, but other photos definitely not.
I'm not saying they're bad, composition is fine, exposure is fine and some people obviously like this style.
Can you show original photos before PP in photomatix and photoshop?

Sure. (I'm assuming 0ev-ish picture)

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

Thanks for posting these. I agree with honoryourlife, I like these better too. :)

Thanks for uttering your opinions :) I'm glad you like the edits better :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back