Setting the bar for wedding prices!

Great day, I can't believe that studio can be afforded. Wow, I could do two weddings and retire for life!

I've seen that before...that guy has a great sense of humor.

I love the $35 coupon and free pen offer. :lol:

I'd be willing to bet my next year's income he doesn't steer his real potential clients there and only there.

But it is something to remember if you need to justify your price no matter what it is. "Ma'am you think i'm expensive just look here."

Two hours? Oooh...

Judging by the fairly poor quality of some of the images it's definitely a spoof. Then again if you make something expensive enough people will buy!

I think this guy has lowered his price. I swear that last time I looked his only package was a cool million.

Heck, even Gary Fong only charges $20000.

Only $875,000???
And i get him for 2 hours?
And he doesn't even charge me for leaving Ottawa?
oh wait, i'm in the uk.....well that's one photographer scored off....if i was ever getting married!!
:lol:

What a great idea to get visitors to your site... have people tell their friends about the "spoof" wedding... but then offer many legitimate services as well. Brilliant.

And then on the off chance that some rich idiot actually pays him the fee... well, then, who's the one laughing.

What a great idea to get visitors to your site... have people tell their friends about the "spoof" wedding... but then offer many legitimate services as well. Brilliant.
:thumbsup:

The first time I saw that site, I figured he was one of those photographers who has shot weddings and became tired of dealing with all the stress involved. Rather than having to turn people down...he just raised his prices to a point which would mean that he wouldn't get many (any) wedding gigs.

I'm with Jim, it's a clever marketing idea. Have you read his bio?...it's pretty funny as well.

Actually, that reminds me of a diner where I grew up. The owner thought BLT sandwiches were horrible things, but they were on the menu for $15. (I think a steak was $8). She figured if you're willing to pay that much, I'll make it.

I can't believe some people can even suggest to think its real. :lmao: :lmao:

I can't believe some people can even suggest to think its real.
I read about some REALLY RICH guy who paid $2 million for Jennifer Lopez to sing at his wife's birthday for 45 minutes... so why not a $875,000 wedding?

But obviously, this part of the site is not real.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back