sex appeal shots

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a friend willing to do some "sexy photos" and if they turn out well she would like to give the to her fiancee for a wedding gift.

Now i was thinking about putting her in a mens thigh length long sleeve dress shirt or a white Spaggeti strap shirt and white panties due to the fact that she is dark skined and has dark hair. I have some pretty good ideas for some poses but im looking for some input. Im hoping its a relaxed fun shoot.

Any ideas for poses or props from others who may havé done something similar, or any ideas from any one at all?

Both of those sound really cute. Are there elements of their life that you can bring in? Does he travel a lot? Do both work? If she's at home, maybe a shot (with the shirt, for instance) that might show how she spends her morning right after he left - checking e-mail in his shirt, reading a paper with a cup of coffee...

Classic FHM poses would work. If she is busty enough laying on her bed supported by elbows and position the arms so they gently squeeze her breasts together. Photograph from in front.

This is a very generic question. It could be anything from seductively biting her lower lip while brushing hair out of her face, or it could be all out borderline erotica. Whatever you go with try and bring out the best of her sexy body parts. If she has nice legs prehapse your original idea while she's sitting in a chair reaching down her legs with her hands crossed for instance.

Classic FHM poses would work. If she is busty enough laying on her bed supported by elbows and position the arms so they gently squeeze her breasts together. Photograph from in front.

This is a very generic question. It could be anything from seductively biting her lower lip while brushing hair out of her face, or it could be all out borderline erotica. Whatever you go with try and bring out the best of her sexy body parts. If she has nice legs prehapse your original idea while she's sitting in a chair reaching down her legs with her hands crossed for instance.

the biting the lip, touching the legs, hand in hair, i have that generally idea, but ive got a wild idea about the shirt and straight back chair and a baseball cap :bouncy:

but im not quite sure if its just not comming to me, but what is FHM?

I would agree that if you and she rifled through the pages on mens magazines like FHM, Maxum, etc., you should get several ideas of what is "good form" for us.

For me personally, I would rather use my imagination than to have it all spilled out in front of me. Does that make sense?

I know nothing about poses or whatever but whatever you do don't post them here (or anywhere online for that matter even photobucket) unless your subject is made fully aware of the potential consequenses of doing this.

Im fully aware of posting such photos and the do's and donts. I would never intentionally exposes someone.

And i agree. Im thinking of what i hope to be my creative poses come out of this.

Most reactions

Back