Sex in Photography

:lol: I have no clue that's why I'm asking you.:lol: I'm attracted to men who are talented not just attractive. If a photographer is skilled in the art form does it make him sexier than he is? Mmmmmmm... Think about it. Get back to me.

I meant "really" as in "you're really asking me that?"

Doing fine! Just wish it wasn't so freakin expensive. Pretty much feels like a paycut each year.

HowUdoin?

I'm doing a lot better now than I was earlier, that rain was horrific.

This is sounding more like predation than photography.

If you can't get laid without a camera, having one will most likely not improve anything.

Mmmmmmmmm...Would you say the same for old bald men who buy Porsches?

Mmmmmmmmm...Would you say the same for old bald men who buy Porsches?

Depends... do you like photographers with Porches? :lol:

Of course 90% of what is in this thread is... not quite true, to say the least. This sincerely sounds like a question posed by a teenager, to be honest.

Who you have sex with and why, normally is not caused by what is hanging from your neck, but what you have in your head. As for the cars, well, there are many reasons, hopefully the main one being that that they bought a fast car because they enjoy the pleasures of having a car reknown for above average levels of performance. I bet there are as many reasons for purchasing them as there are bald old men driving them. :wink:

I can see you're going to be fun to have round here - welcome to the forum by the way... :lol:

I am a woman who likes to have fun... Thanks for the welcome:D.

Why do you associate Alex with travel and sex ? ;)

Alex you’re not fooling anyone. I know from your avatar you’re a naughty one that’s why you’re now behind bars. You didn’t always have that frown. ;)

Depends... do you like photographers with Porches? :lol:

Of course 90% of what is in this thread is... not quite true, to say the least. This sincerely sounds like a question posed by a teenager, to be honest.

Who you have sex with and why, normally is not caused by what is hanging from your neck, but what you have in your head. As for the cars, well, there are many reasons, hopefully the main one being that that they bought a fast car because they enjoy the pleasures of having a car reknown for above average levels of performance. I bet there are as many reasons for purchasing them as there are bald old men driving them. :wink:

abraxas - If you can't get laid without a camera, having one will most likely not improve anything.

In photography are their people using the equivalent/status of a "Porsche" to attract women/men. Someone was talking about Leica in another thread and costs. Abraxas thinks it mostly won't improve anything. I think every little bit helps. But as you state it's what's in your head that counts. From comments made about the young women who are looking to get into the industry they are willing to do what they have to. Maybe photographers with "Porsches" have their followers for that reason. Just maybe…

Alex you’re not fooling anyone. I know from your avatar you’re a naughty one that’s why you’re now behind bars. You didn’t always have that frown. ;)

:shock:

Late to the party as usual.

1: As to the size thing, AFAIKT it really doesn't matter as long as it zooms to at least 200mm (77mm filter size is preferred! ;)).

2. And to sex in general, If you can talk a girl out of her clothes (or guy- or both--whichever) you can most likely talk them into bed/ a couch/ or a trampoline (Do safety pin a blanket to it first!!) ((netting around it is a good idea too :))).

I really believe that sexuality is hard to catch in photography. Not because is a captiousness matter but is a thin line between grotesque and nude art. Good luck!

Most reactions

Back