Sex in Photography

Hugh Hefner found one! :thumbup:

Who cares about sex? It has little to do with photography except to the extent that some people think it's as taboo in photography as it is in other things. Some people only do it missionary, some people are kinky, some people think it shouldn't be talked about, some do, some people don't have sex, some people do, some people are insensitive assholes about it, and some people treat each other with respect. Photography isn't any more intimately tied to sex than illustration or painting or talking or writing. Sex is a universal constant. If you happen upon some unique connection between photography and sex I really would love to hear about. As of yet I haven't found one.

I care :greenpbl:... So that means my image of you is in the mail right:)... Interesting post...

Holy crap, blink and you miss it. This thread has just run away before I get a chance to defend myself. That said Bifrucator I'll pay that. That was absolutely brilliant. :clap:

Well it's not about the size of the lens, it's about finding a partner who can focus it properly. ;)

Alpha you should see what my ex did with a lens of mine :p

How much of a role does sex play in photography? Are photographers using their talents to get laid?

Are definitions such as this true in essence?
A photographer getting laid because of their talent is a perk of the job. :lol:

Yup, it's true... Whip out that big 'ol lens and watch the ladies' jaw (& pants;)) hit the floor. If you're not having this affect on women, I suspect you might need a bigger lens.

:lol:

OK, seriously (feels weird being serious now...) - most ladies I've met don't know what half the crap in my camera bag is. It might work on a female photographer (kinda doubt it...), but you better have a bigger lens, or at least a bigger sensor than her.

There's plenty of women on here, maybe one of them will tell us if we can score chicks by having big glass, lol!
Quoted for Truth.

I shouldn't have to point out the obvious here, but it's not the size of the lens but the magic behind it. :)
That may be true, but a two foot long f4 500mm super telephoto lens draws more attention than a one inch f1.4 50mm prime lens. :er:

O.M.G.
I could've gone my whole life without seeing that.
That'll teach me to click random links.
Welcome to teh internetz.

I care :greenpbl:... So that means my image of you is in the mail right:)... Interesting post...

I didn't mean sex isn't interesting. I think it's supremely interesting because it's so universal. For that reason I don't see why everyone makes such a huge deal about it. You know why they make such a huge deal about it? Not enough good sex.

I didn't mean sex isn't interesting. I think it's supremely interesting because it's so universal. For that reason I don't see why everyone makes such a huge deal about it. You know why they make such a huge deal about it? Not enough good sex.

:er:You don't believe that... :greenpbl: Next...

Well it's not about the size of the lens, it's about finding a partner who can focus it properly. ;)

Mmmm, yes! A talented puller is quite remarkable and great to have around. :D

:er:You don't believe that... :greenpbl: Next...

Sure I do. People who get upset about sex, or talking about sex, are really just massochists about it. If you believe that there's something legitimately wrong about sex, in whatever form, then I don't believe you could really enjoy it.

BTW folks, Yemme's skillz are amazing! Really top drawer! Easily one of the best photographers on TPF! :thumbup:

BTW folks, Yemme's skillz are amazing! Really top drawer! Easily one of the best photographers on TPF! :thumbup:

What's that have to do with anything in this thread?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back