sexy shoot - skin shots beware.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would think these are okay to post since its mostly cleavage and no actually nudity, so im very sorry if these are offensive to anyone, and if a mod needs to remove them, please do so...

these were done learning to use models a little more. any c&c.

i know there is alot,

11-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

9-3.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

1-4.jpg

And i had full permisson to show these as the model watched me submit these to show the ones she approved on.

When doing a solid black background and supports, it's important not to have the model lean on anything as it will give a really strange look. For example, #1, she is leaning on nothing, #2 she is grabbing nothing, #4 she is leaning on nothing (makes her look like she's saying "stop" with that hand), and #5 her fingers have been amputated. :) You might want to photoshop out that piece of plastic in the collar of #1. I thought at first it was an oops blurring tool until I realized what it was, LOL. For these reasons, I like the last 2 the best, which, unfortunately, are the most modest shots. On a positive note, the way you shot her eyes in #1 and #4 are killer! I also like the angle of her body in #4. :)

Yeah i noticed the fingers were missing. Come to find out she was digging them under the sheet.
Great advice ill keep it in mind.
Anyone else?

If you use flash, bounce it or use it off camera. direct flash makes anything look like a snapshot when not balanced correctly.

It's just that the direct flash is so bright and shiny on her skin and clothes and is not flattering to her at all. The same shots but with softer lighting would probably make both of you happier.
You did a good job, overall though.

lucky for me she is available at anytime along with the props... i feel a re-shoot with many different outfits :)

but i also think i got the effect she was looking for so it worked all the way around :)

Hey those shoots ar tough! Nice to get a subject that wants to try. :) Did you edit these? sometimes with the original you can play around with things like brightness and contrast to try and give your background a little more separation from the subject.
Good job, if you do them again please share. ;)

I like the poses and the model does not seem too terribly scared. If she is happy with the photography then that is half the battle. What are your thoughts on the shoot?

Love & Bass

I agree with wildmaven in full

Looking at these from a semi perverted point of view (that is what these where for, correct? In reference to http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95331) the first, third, fifth and seventh ones really appeal to me. I feel they gives the impression that she is there and willing but not a slut in the first and third. Five and seven are the kind of picture I (In the shoes of her significant other) would keep a copy of on my desk at work, most likely the seventh.

The second one is a little too dark and the hat gives it more of a snapshot feel to it. The fourth one though modest in execution the pose itself has a semi trampy feel to it as opposed to semi seductive. The sixth one lacks what I believe to be one of her best aspects, and that is her smile. Covering that just killed my interest in it, on top of that she looks tired and unrested. With it too having a snapshot feel to it, (looking at it from the same point of view) I look at that thinking I am going home to her at the end of the day, I get the impression I'll be sleeping tonight. Kinda defeats the purpose of a semi seductive set of pictures.

Over all I personally like the first one the most followed shortly thereafter the seventh.

I like the poses and the model does not seem too terribly scared. If she is happy with the photography then that is half the battle. What are your thoughts on the shoot?

Love & Bass

Well im pretty happy with them being a first try. I belive i have some work i could do on them and as always i think i could improve. But all in all im proud of my first attempt and im looking forward to try and make them better.

christina, i could never do a thing like this - looks like you made her feel comfortable! i like 7 best, but her hubby will most likely love 1.

Funny story actually. These were meant for the above mentioned threád. But the girl canceled on me for like the 4th time. I had alreády had everything set up and this model is a good friend who was going through a bad break up so we did these to take her mind off things and to repair a little of her bruised confidence

Most reactions

Back