Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sunrise view of Sgurr nan Gillean, taken on the Isle of Skye last spring. Leica S (007), Leica Summarit-S 35mm and Formatt-HItech Firecrest filters. Can't wait to be back on Skye next month!

S0072266.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Beautiful. I really need to get to Scotland and visit the other half's brother and SIL.

Really lovely

Thank you for posting.

Beautiful. I really need to get to Scotland and visit the other half's brother and SIL.

Thank you very much Dean, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Yes, visiting your IL will be a great excuse... ehm... a great chance to go take some photographs of some of the best landscapes the world! :D

Very nice - like the reflection.

WesternGuy

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Really lovely

Thank you very much indeed! :)

Thank you for posting.

Thank you for viewing and commenting, glad you liked it :)

Spectacular shot Vieri, I do need to get myself back up there soon too!

Thank you very much Pete, glad you enjoyed it! :) Yes, Skye is one of these places that once you have seen it you need to keep coming back...

Beautiful shot and great use of that reflecting pool!

Thank you very much indeed, glad you liked it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Thank you very much Pete, glad you enjoyed it! :) Yes, Skye is one of these places that once you have seen it you need to keep coming back...[\QUOTE]

Yes mate and it is a really beautiful, well composed shot. For me skye is one of those places, I dunno it's just magical.

Yes mate and it is a really beautiful, well composed shot. For me skye is one of those places, I dunno it's just magical.
[/QUOTE]

It's the same for me - I go there a few times a year for my work, and yet no matter how much time I spend on Slye I can't wait to go back again! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back