Shadow and ground landscape in Bangkok by Pascal Riben

Picture is very interesting, but please, post it inside forum.

OK, this is a giant guitar and a small man who never has time to play it because he is always rushing for his office..
I like the way the 'strings' bend from apparently ( beyond the frame) being parallel to the shade lines.

Once more picture is a fine study of cityscape geometry and it's austere appearance. Well noticed and executed. The human element actually makes the picture for me

Post more! And yes, people don't want to click links and leave the site. Try to post at least a small version along with the link.

OK, this is a giant guitar and a small man who never has time to play it because he is always rushing for his office..
I like the way the 'strings' bend from apparently ( beyond the frame) being parallel to the shade lines.

What imagination ! Why a guitar and why not a :violin:?

Anyway, many thanks for your comment!

What imagination ! Why a guitar and why not a :violin:?

Anyway, many thanks for your comment!

You are welcome. I love your photography. It is not violin because violin usually has four strings. And there are 6 string guitars. :er:. But yes, violin was the first that crossed my mind.

Post more! And yes, people don't want to click links and leave the site. Try to post at least a small version along with the link.

Yes, I agree. But do visit the site. He has a wonderful eye and groups his photos quite well in complimentary galleries.

Yes, I agree. But do visit the site. He has a wonderful eye and groups his photos quite well in complimentary galleries.

Many thanks for your comment and for my "wonderful eye" (the right one, not sure what would happen with the left one :cyclops:): It's nice to read compliments while drinking his morning coffee!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back