Shadow at Garden of the Gods

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Clark (Brandon) Kent & I were at the "Garden of the Gods" State Park in southern IL, & we just finished photographing the rock & forest formations. As we were leaving, I captured his silhouet (spelling doubtful) against the sky. Too bad you can't see the high rock he was on. C/C welcome & thanks for looking!

BCS007307-060711.jpg

...somewhere OTHER than Colorado Springs, CO? Not possible!

I don't know, he looks pretty "high". Just kidding. This is a nice capture. I can't imagine that So Il will be quite the same after your visit. Have a good time. Keep shooting.........

Yep! Right there in Southern Ilinois in the Shawnee National Forest, and it's awesome!!

Well he looks familiar. I don't recall you taking this. Nevertheless, good capture of my silhoute (I dont spell good)

...somewhere OTHER than Colorado Springs, CO? Not possible!

that shouldn't be allowed... seriously...

nice shot... i think i would like it more if you couldnt see so much of his face...

We were on a very, very small rock formation a good couple of hundred feet up. We had just packed up our gear and was leaving when I turned and quickly snapped a pic of Clark Kent (Brandon). I liked the way it turned out, so I posted it. He didn't pose and was unaware I was taking his photo. Thanks for your comment!

Most reactions

Back