Shadow of Me

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I was over at my friends house waiting for him to find his keys, so I noticed my shadow...put the camera down, set a 5 second shutter, and stood still....i really like the result I got from it!

shadow.jpg

wow, he's got some interesting photos there....the TV pictures are kinda strange :)

and... Rochacha!! Didn't know there were any WNYers on here :D

-Dan

Nytmair cool pic, its kinda quirky and spooky at the same time. The slightly crooked angle implies that something dodgy is going on. I love the fact you can see through door inside... i was just thinking it would be cool to see another human shadow lurking inside the door.

one thing that distracts me is that dark spot on the lower right hand corner, but I like your style Nytmair. :thumbsup:

thanks for that, i've been trying to get some good ideas for shadows lately. and good link too Mark!

vonnagy said:
one thing that distracts me is that dark spot on the lower right hand corner, but I like your style Nytmair. :thumbsup:

thanks for that, i've been trying to get some good ideas for shadows lately. and good link too Mark!

you are welcome :D

also, i think that shadow in the bottom right is also my shadow...since i was crouching down for the first second of the picture to hit the shutter button then i stood up...so i THINK that's me too :)

Now this is what is so great about photography.... you never know what you are going to get when a photographer gets board! :) I like the picture. The story about it is just as good.

Great picture. The use of B&W makes it so much better than if it were in color. It looks like a damn horror film.

Daig55 said:
Great picture. The use of B&W makes it so much better than if it were in color. It looks like a damn horror film.

i agree with the B/W thing, it was originaly in color but I put it to B/W and liked it a LOT more :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back