Shadow!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, folks... We just added another member to our family of pets! Rescued a little black kitten, about two days old (part of the umbilical cord still there), apparently left outside to die, this little black girl kitten (we named it Shadow) came back to life with vengeance. I have to feed her just about every two hours, as well as play momma's role, making sure she is warm and all that good stuff. Her meow is hillariously sweet and high pitched for now. No eyes open yet, but she's got little claws alright!

Shadow is doing well as we speak and I hope to have some pictures ready soon.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for Shadow and for us!

:D :cat:

BIG kudos for the kitty rescue......I would bet she turns out to be the best cat you've ever had. Animals don't forget a kindness.

You did good. :love:

Oh, we do want pictures! But you're to busy to take any. Besides, you're gonna be tired playing mamma for awhile. Goodluck!

Good on ya. I've got three cats of my own and i love em to bits. I'm sure she'll pull through and keep you on your toes. Keep us up to date. :cat: Whoah! where did that icon come from? First time i've seen it.
[ looks at above posts and realises it's been used :roll: ]

:cheer: woohoo... that is way cool. That was nice of you to take her in.

Good luck to you, sounds like she is doing well.

Not Neve said:
Oh, we do want pictures! But you're to busy to take any. Besides, you're gonna be tired playing mamma for awhile. Goodluck!

Update:

Shadow-in great shape, eating and pooping, sleeping and what seems to be either snorring or purring.

Me-ragged, tired, no sleep, happy to hold Shadow in my hand while watching TV.

I'm so glad Shadow won't go to college!!

Managed to sneak a few pics, will develop soon.

Thanks to all of you for the nice words!

:D :arrow: :cat: :love:

Most reactions

Back