Shannon. Your C&C desired

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One from the archives that I edited yesterday. Sometimes I pass over a decent look. Sometimes it's ok to go back and review.Tastes change. Skillset needed to polish the gem improves.

_POR3517-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

Not the most experienced model, not really a model. A student. I girl I know. True beauty. Shannon.

I like this. It seems softer than others that you've posted here. Maybe a different color palette?

Gorgeous as usual, but I agree that the eyes are a tad overdone... IMHO.

I feel the same about the eyes, odd because I barely touched them but I suppose what I did do wasn't necessary.

- breasts too bright (lost some details there)
- the yellow bg is too bright, yellow is too strong
- that blurred blob of the fens in bg is a distraction

jmo or preference :)

Crap, I don't see anything wrong. Great shot. I might as well quit now if that is not good enough.

The shirt collar is overexposed.

So while I don't disagree, rather I do agree with the comments, I'm of the mindset that a little blown highlights, over abundance of yellow background and other minor issue really don't bother me.
The eyes, ya, I'd see what I could do there.

A technically perfect image may be a sterile one. Some imperfection may be overall more natural . Just my opinion

I dont mind the chest being to bright as I think it draws the focus on her face. I think it amazing and love the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back