shantora, with retouching

dangerwoman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
alot of retouching. i included the original because its one of the first times ive really retouched a photo, i think i did alright, but any tips on that would be great too :D

2313965945_2154f15629.jpg

2313970011_49080b342a.jpg

Gorgeous PP!! My only crit is that when looking dead on at the pic, the right eye looks a bit whiter than the left.

You did an excellent job! Looks very natural to me.

I agree, it is very good editing.

But this is just a minor thing, it looks like the light is producing a bit of glare on the cheekbone right below the subject's right eye. What did you use for lighting? I think a softbox would help reduce that little bit of glare on the skin.

But overall, its a great photo. Nice job. :thumbup:

Looks fantastic! The only thing I would change is mabey a little tweak in curves to brighten it up a bit.
Wonderful job.

Very nice PP... That is how I would like my PP to look like !!!! Nice soft skin !!! Great Job !

Great PP!
I'd personally rotate the photo a little bit so that both eyes are one the same level (right eye is a bit above the left one).
That and you could perhaps burn away the jacket plastic thing on the left lower corner.

But thats just little details ;)

very nice work

Looks great. I'm with Cindy, the only thing I'd do is brighten it up just a tad. (Not too much as I like the dark mood you have going on but it's just a tad too dark imho).

Most reactions

Back