Shapes of the Sea

Majeed, very nice. The image really portrays the power of the sea IMHO. My only question is why does the sky look purple - was it that way when you took the picture?

WesternGuy

Last edited:
Hey WG. Thanks! It was some late morning light creeping into the low weather systems in the distance. You can see the same hues in the water.

That is gorgeous! Love it!

May I ask where this was taken?

Majeed, very nice. The image really portrays the power of the sea IMHO. My only question is why does the sky look purple - was it that way when you took the picture?

WesternGuy
Hey WG. Thanks! It was some late morning light creeping into the low weather systems in the distance. You can see the same hues in the water.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Majeed. I will definitely have to put Pacific City on my list of places to visit on my nest trip to Oregon.

WG

P.S. Not sure why the full quote got mucked up - I guess I grabbed the wrong stuff...

I always hate seeing your photos pop up in my feed.

yeah,, I love it too,, lots of drama and power in that wave, wonderful soft pastel colors

Thanks everyone!!!

Most reactions

Back